Downloadable documentation is currently not available. Runtime documentation is available in VisNow application.
- User interface and installer
- Case study #1 - 2D data visualization
- Case study #2 - 3D scalar data visualization
- Case study #3 - Vector data visualization
- Case study #4 - Unstructured grids
- Data calculations
- Time dependent data
- Case study #5 - Time dependednt fields
- Data I/O (see format specification below)
- Datasets for case study trainings: ZIP, (34MB), TGZ (35MB)
The training materials above are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - NonCommercial - NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
VisNow Field file format specification
VisNow by default supports it's own data formet VNF (VisNow Field) for writting and reading. It is also possible to read your own ascii or binary data by writing VNF header for your files. Currently editable VNF header format supports regular fields only